We understand that domestic abuse can have a devastating effect on the lives of individuals and their families.
Our services enable clients to make informed choices about their safety, health, housing and other identified outcome needs.
Our support is innovative, flexible and person-centred for men, women and children who need advice and protection from domestic abuse. We work with those affected by abuse and others involved in their support to ensure we promote maximum choice and control while ensuring safety and security.
We can provide:
- Support to safely move into local or nationally-based refuges
- One-to-one emotional and practical support for men, women and children
- Linking children into education and activities
- Safety planning
- Group work
- Links to the community, training and activities
- Connections to legal and benefits advice
- Refuge accommodation
- Support through the criminal justice system
- Support delivered irrespective of whether someone wants to stay in the relationship or not.