A Caretaker keeps schools, premises, or office complex’s clean and often is responsible for the opening and closing. The Caretaker may be responsible for keeping a running inventory of all cleaning supplies and submitting purchasing requests when supplies get low. The successful candidate will be required to respond to repair calls for such activities as replacing a broken light, cleaning up a non-toxic spill and removing damaged office furniture.
Responsibilities may include
- Use cleaning supplies and equipment to keep the interior of the office building looking clean and professional
- Respond to repair requests quickly and with a professional manner
- Maintain a library of user manuals for office furniture and fixtures that can be referred to when needed
- Adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone
- Perform routing cleaning tasks based on a schedule created by the facility management team
- We are seeking an individual who ideally has experience in the industry and is committed