We’re seeking a caring and compassionate individual who enjoys interacting with the elderly and assisting them with their daily living activities. Candidates must be warm and friendly, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a genuine passion for providing our OAPs with high quality care and support. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, well-organised and able to work both independently and as part of a team. Proven experience in working with the elderly, in either a paid or voluntary capacity, is desirable for this role
Responsibilities may include
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed clothes.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Observe, monitor, and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
We are seeking an individual that ideally has experience in the industry and is committed