We are looking for reliable Security Guards who can handle interior and exterior security through manual observation and potentially the use of on-site cameras. The Security Guard may be responsible for using corporate protocol to greet facility guests, assigning the proper security badge to each visitor, monitoring the interior and exterior of the facility, checking to make sure that certain doors are locked when they are supposed to be and reporting any suspicious activity to the local police immediately. The ideal candidate for this position has a background in security and a professional disposition.
Responsibilities may include
- Perform scheduled and random checks of designated areas throughout the facility to check for any security breaches
- Use the company’s guest policies to issue guest passes and make sure that each guest is accompanied by an employee before entering the facility
- Assist the maintenance staff in securing an area during a maintenance emergency
- Collaborate with other members of the corporate security team to ensure that the facility is always safe
- Maintain a professional and effective relationship with the local police and fire services
We are seeking an individual that ideally has experience in the industry and is committed